Families are moving to the Jacksonville area every day! We want to get you plugged into your community as quickly as possible. Packing up, moving the family, unpacking, and getting settled can be exhausting. Now, it’s TIME FOR THE FUN PART. The best part of moving to a new city is all of the fun, new adventures you get to explore. Plus, Jacksonville is one of those places where there’s a little something for everyone. As a way to speed up the getting settled part, we made a “Welcome to Jacksonville eGuide,” so that you can figure out what to do next. Here’s the link to access the eGuide.
Here’s why you want to access the FREE eguide.
1. Discover new opportunities for family fun adventures.
2. Find out different activities for children every single day of the week.
3. A list of the best resources, blogs, and sites in Jacksonville to help you find out where to eat, where to live, what to do, and how to meet people.
5. Figure out what to do when your spouse is deployed.
6. Get advice from awesome people in Jacksonville, dedicated to helping out military families!
You can also view our our show here, “Hover Girl Properties presents, The Navy Mom’s Welcome to Jacksonville Guide.”
Welcome, Welcome! Have a great week!
If you want to stay up-to-date on future posts, things to do, and to access our free eGuide, enter your email here: (We promise to keep it fun!)