In case you haven’t heard, Hover Girl Properties presents, The Navy Mom’s Welcome to Jacksonville Guide, airing THIS SATURDAY, June 20th at 9PM on CW17. Mark your calendars now, set your DVR’s and cancel all of your Saturday evening plans. It’s time to pop some popcorn and tune in! Here are 7 reasons to watch The Welcome to Jacksonville Guide:
1. You think Jacksonville is boring. Is your husband deployed or out to sea all the time and you have nothing to do? We will give you a minimum of 30 ideas on how to stay busy if you tune in.
2. You have children that are driving you nuts. We can help with that too. Find out where to take them and how to save your sanity. Even if they aren’t driving you nuts, we’ll show you how to have even more fun with your little ones.
3. You have no friends or you don’t like the one’s you have. Sick of moving all the time and having to start over? We get it. We’ll show you how to do this without baking cookies for the neighbors.
4. You’re trying to figure out where to live. We’ve got two local experts that are going to give you all of the information you need to make a great decision for your family.
5. You need some time to yourself. We’ll show you where you can spend an awesome Mommy (or Daddy) Day Out.
6. Have a home but just got orders to leave? Our experts can help you figure out what to do with your house and ease the stress of moving.
7. You’re new here and you’re looking for adventure. You’ve come to the right place. We’ll show you SUPER FUN activities, day trips, and ideas to rock your time here in Jacksonville.
If any of these reasons sound good to you, be sure to tune in on Saturday at 8PM on CW17!
If you want to stay up-to-date on future posts, things to do, and to access our free eGuide, enter your email here: